Birthday Mini Kit #FreePrintableStickers

14:56




Hello lovelies. Today's Freebie is a special freebie which i created for my new lovely friend Siwi. Her Birthday is coming next month and I was a little stuck for what mini kit I should make for today so I thought my present to Siwi could be a special Birthday mini kit.

It has the same format as my Movie Mini kit: 4 full boxes, 7 heart checklists, 3 flags, 3 tear drops, 4 labels, 2 half boxes, 1 weekend banner, 1 three heart checklist and some birthday decor.

I just wanted to give a very big shout out to Siwi, she is such a lovely lady, who has helped me with bits and bobs here on the blog, helping me see if the downloads are working and giving me inspiration and ideas for kits, and just simply supporting me throughout the process of this blog. The internet is an amazing place where you can meet amazing new friends that have a passion in common, in this case its Stickers haha

Well, Lovelies, i hope you enjoy this mini kit insipired by Siwi. look foward to saturdays freebie hint hint may colours ahaha that's all I'll say.
Enjoy your week lovelies! 





All icons and designs are from the following sites or if not created by 
me: Freepik  flaticon

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you very much for my beautiful Kelly who are always very kind and give this birthday kit special for me. Really appreciate much Dear. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete