Movie Mini Kit #FreePrintableStickers

22:21






Hi lovelys!! I have been on a roll with making stickers lately. I updated my Pc to windows 10 and now its so much faster so its much easier to make stickers and dont have to wait 5 mins after making one shape. 
So back to this Freebie!! I found some really cute movie clip art which I was dying to use so I created this Mini Movie Kit.
It includes 7 heart checklists, 3 Flags, 3 droplets, 4 labels, 1 weekend banner, 2 half boxes, 4 full boxes, 1 movie marque and some clip art. So I hope you enjoy this little freebie and give me your thoughts on these mini kits








All Digital art taken from Freepik or flaticon rest created by me

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, love these stickers, I have already downloaded them and I am sure I will use them lots, thank you for sharing them xxx

    ReplyDelete